BIAFRA :JOY IN SOCIAL MEDIA AS MAZI EMEKA GIFT CELEBRATES HIS BIRTH DAY TODAY

BIAFRA :JOY IN SOCIAL MEDIA AS MAZI EMEKA GIFT CELEBRATES HIS BIRTH DAY TODAY






#Biafrans: What a great and memorable day to
Family Writers and Biafrans world wide, Today
is a very big day to me personally!! Today is
the day of Our media warlord.




A man who has
sacrifices all his time to work for Biafra, a
hardcore who really understand what
resoluteness is in this very struggle to restore
the sovereign state of Biafra.



Because of him, I came to understand that
working for Biafra is a great honour to me and
to everyone working to restore the kingdom of
God on earth.


LET US PRAY!!


Chukwu Okike Abiama the Creator of the
heavens and the earth, the Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end, I pray as you
added +1 to the age of your servant Mazi
Emeka gift today, continue to guide and
protect him, bless him with riches according
to your glorious riches in Christ Jesus, please
chukwu okike abiama bless this your humble
servant who has been working tirelessly and
regardless the challenges he has been facing,
he still stand formidably to serve you chukwu
okike abiama!!


Iseee Iseee Iseee


Happy Birthday to you my mentor Emeka Gift
My loyalties and respect goes to you my Boss
You are one of us, I owe you but chukwu
okike abiama owe you more!!