ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!! Fear in the land as suspected trucks loaded with dangerous weapons stormed Enugu (See photos)





Good morning fellow comrades. Happening now  along Enugu Portharcourt express way this morning at 6:48 am, as I was returning back from my late elder brother's burial, there was trucks numbering about 80 heavily loaded with what only God knows and sealed with tarpolen heading towards Enugu town.

Surprisingly, all the plate numbers of the long vehicles were Gombe, Kano, Katsina etc. The vehicle I was traveling in was finding it extremely difficult to wade through the road due to the number of long vehicles that barricaded the entire road.

Our reporters in Enugu axis should please investigate and make a proper report about this. My spirit is telling me that all is not well because when we got some army check point, i sighted some soldiers discussing briefly with some drivers of those long vehicles who has got to that point where they are.

I think the contents of those trailers that was completely sealed were weapons. Our people must be alerted, times are different.