[VIDEO] Nnamdi Kanu storms Aba, says he will not rest until Biafra is restored



Kanu, while preaching about his quest to restore Biafra, stated that he will not rest until Biafra is restored.

He said; "Today, we are in the city of Aba, the great Enyimba city! This is the place we started our Biafra agitation and it has gotten us to the high places.
"It's just a matter of time, Biafra will be restored, like I said, I will not rest and I urge you all not to rest until we restore Biafra.

"We are not going to rest until Biafra is restored, I don't care what they said in Abuja about me, I don't cate what they said in Lagos about me, all I know is that we must restore Biafra.
Mazi Kanu further announced that Aba is the spiritual land of Biafra, where everything started.

Watch the video for more details: